Society: The society provides innovative communications platforms for leading communications and service providers around the world.
– Responsibility for Program processes and logistics.
– Responsible to kickoff and create the internal and external infrastructure to support a Program.
– Develop and trace Program’s schedule and milestones by working with the customer and all relevant society internal and external groups
– Be the customer prime for Program management issues.
– Be responsible for Program logistics and deliverables (Coordination of lab trials and field trials, deliveries scheduling, reply to customer requests and clarifications, regional ‘Type Approval’ process, etc.)
– Define internal processes, escalation path and coordinate expectations for the Project.
– Adhere to the project budget, commercial terms and conditions.
– Prepare the necessary internal and external status reports, as well as raising the necessary alerts when necessary.
– BSC in Industrial and Management Engineering or logistics or alternatively technical education (electronics / computer science / mechanical engineer or similar)
– At least 5 years of relevant experience in managing complex projects in the Telecommunication arena – required
– Experienced working with customers and partners – required
– Capable of working in matrix organization including personal skills to motivate and drive matrix groups.
– Stand in front of customers and represent the society’s interests
– Capable of creating good relations and working environment with the relevant peers; internal primes, partners and customers
-Fluent French and English- mandatory
• Telecommunication – 2- 4 years.
• Customer Relations – 2- 4 years.
• Matrix Management – 2- 4 years.
• Project Management – 5- 8 years.
• Technical orientation – Intermediate.
Residential Area: Israel – Tel Aviv Area
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org